Meatball Curry Recipe
- For the meatballs...
- 2 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Massala
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- Juice 1 lemon
- 8 cloves garlic - crushed
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 2Lbs Lamb Mince
- 1 Lemon
- Vegetable Oil
- For the sauce...
- 1 Cup thick yogurt
- Half an onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Garam Massalla
- 2 teaspoons tamarind
- 1 small green chilli finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
Cooking method for Meatball Curry
Mix the spices, colouring, lemon juice, ginger and garlic up into a paste with a little water and stir in well with the Mince. Mould into meatball shapes and fry with a little vegetable oil to seal on all sides. Meanwhile fry the onion in oil gently until golden, add ginger, sliced garlic, garam massalla, tamarindm, turmeric and a little water, stir fry until the water evaporates and add the meat balls and stir fry until cooked through, pour over the yogurt give a half hearted stir and serve with a wedge of lemon.
For a quicker and easier alternative why not try our
Save time & money - get all the spices you need for your favourite recipe in 1 easy Curry kit.
- Save a fortune on expensive takeaways and restaurant meals
- Most kits take only 20-30 minutes to cook
- Freshly prepared Indian restaurant grade spices
- Amaze your friends with your great curry cooking skills
- Create healthier meals with Olive oil and free range or organic produce
- As good as an Indian Restaurant - guaranteed or your money back!
- Only £3.99 each or buy 3 for 2 and save even more!
If you have a web site and would like to link to this recipe please copy the code below: